1. For the function of operating https://www.carsandtrips.com.sg;2. To perform the services outlined on this website;3. To address, process, and respond to queries and visits to this website;4. To track and gather feedback from customers and visitors;5. To update and inform visitors of any offers, services, or items that Cars and Trips has available, should you want to receive such news from the website;6. To track and improve the website;7. To collate, process, and create a general statistic on the viewership profile of the website;8. To process and inform you about updates on this website and company services.
A. Personal information, which may include the following:
1. The identity of the site visitor, if provided. (e.g., name, email address, other pertinent information if given)
2. Other details in documents related to the use of the services of the company. Some of these include name, email address, and other pertinent information like mobile number, landline, address, query purpose, among others.)
B. Data from information on the device that accesses our website. Information regarding hardware and software may be collected.
1. This information can include browser information, IP address, domain, time of access, linking websites, and more.
2. Collected data will be used for the maintenance of the quality of the information and services on this website.
How we share your information
We disclose the personal information we collect (or otherwise generate or obtain) as follows:
· With our partners. We share your information with our partners to provide the Services and for our partners' own purposes, which may include marketing or advertising purposes.
Sharing with Partners. Our partners include other private hiring services companies (such as Gojek Singapore), car rental companies, and car rental insurance providers. When you make a request for a booking or reservation from one of our partners through our Services, we share your information with that partner to facilitate the booking or reservation and provide the services you requested. Depending on the request, this may include your name, contact information, passport information, your preferences, any special requests or information or comments that you choose to submit (if any), and other information as required by the particular partner. Your information is provided to the partner, just as it would be if you contacted the partner directly. If you provide a mobile phone number in connection with your request, partners may send you text messages regarding your request. Some partners also require you to provide credit or debit card account information to secure your reservation.
When you make a request, we also share with the partner additional information about you, such as information about your past transaction activity and history, and/or information that we collect from you and third parties. Partners use this information for their own purposes, which may include to improve their products or services and to provide you with targeted advertising and marketing communications, where permitted under law.
· With social networking services. We share (or facilitate your sharing of) your information with social networking services when you use our Services to connect and share your information publicly or with friends or when you use our Services to connect with us on, share on, or use third-party social networking platforms and services
Sharing with Social Networking Services. Our Services allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. Our Services may also allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party platforms, including those on which Cars and Trips Singapore has a presence. Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. Cars and Trips Singapore also does not control the privacy practices of third-party platforms. Please contact those sites and services directly to learn about their privacy practices.
· Third-party services or applications you use to log into your account. If you use a third-party service or application (e.g., Facebook) to log into your cars account, we share certain personal information with that third party.
· To process payments. Credit or debit card information is required to process certain transactions, including to make certain bookings and reservations or to purchase other products or services from partners or other third parties, in which case we share your payment information with partners, and other third-party service providers (such as fraud detection services)
Sharing to Process Payment Information. To use certain Services and to make payments to certain of our partners, we require payment information (e.g., credit or debit card account information, other online payment method information, etc.). When you submit your payment information through our Services, we will share that information with partners, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including, but not limited to, vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), to the extent necessary to meet our contractual obligations to you (e.g., to secure your reservation or make a payment to a partner where required), to meet our legitimate interests in preventing fraud and other misuses of our platforms or Services, or with your consent where this is required by law. In particular:
- When you use a credit or debit card to secure a booking or reservation through our Services, we provide your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date, and if required by the partner, CVV number) to the applicable partner to process the transaction.
- When you provide your credit or debit card account information through our Services, you will have the option to save your information to your account for future use. If you choose not to save your credit or debit card account information to your account, we will delete your credit or debit card account information after the transaction is complete.
· With other service providers. We share information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who perform services or functions on our behalf.
Sharing with Other Service Providers. We share information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who perform services or functions on our behalf (e.g., hosting or operating our Services, data collection, manually parsing booking confirmations, reporting, ad response measurement, site analytics, data analysis, delivering marketing messages and advertisements, processing credit card payments, and providing fraud detection services). We do not authorize these third parties to use or disclose your information for purposes other than those for which it has been provided. We require these third parties to maintain and implement security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or processing.
· To protect rights and property. We may disclose your information to third parties when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, our property, the integrity of the Services, personal safety, or the interests of you or any other person, and to detect, prevent and/or otherwise address fraud, risk management, security or technical issues.
· To comply with and as required by law. We may disclose your personal information to government authorities or other relevant third parties in order to comply with applicable legal requirements, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or lawful requests from governmental authorities.
· Aggregate information. We share aggregate statistical data for the improvement of our Services. We may also share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties at our discretion.
· At your request. We also share your information as directed or requested by you, or subject to your consent.
1. Compliance with the requirements of the law;2. Compliance with legal processes;3. Protection of the interests of the company;4. If an urgent situation arises, and the safety of the users of the website or thepublic become compromised for any reason.
Cookies1. Sale or purchase of any assets and personal information may be disclosed tothe buyer;2. Acquisition of the company and its assets by a third party and a transfer ofassets including personal information collected by the website becomesnecessary.
1. Improving experience in the website for the user;2. Analytics;3. Showing advertisements.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or you would like to obtain access, make corrections to your personal data records and/or request for withdrawal of the use and disclosure of any specific set of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer with the relevant information at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Write in to: 18 Sin Ming Lane, #02-06 Midview City,
Singapore 573960 (Attention to: Data Protection Officer)